This post contains affiliate links. Should a purchase be made, Love Beauty Thrive may receive a small commission at no added cost to you. Affiliate disclosure is available here. Thank you.
Hello, friends! Welcome to the very first edition of “Loveology”. It’s love beauty thrive’s newest series, a casual, monthly feature to bring a little extra love to your day. A monthly recap between friends, you’ll find Loveology on the blog at the end of each month.
Before we get to it, here’s a bit more on what Loveology is all about and what you can expect in each month’s post . . .
To us, Loveology is a chance to sit back, relax, and catch-up casually together over coffee, as friends. It’s an opportunity to chat and share all the things we loved the most over the past month (and carry that little bit of love with us into the new month ahead).
Each month’s Loveology will usually go like this . . .
- Love It. Items and recent buys that we loved this month.
- Link Love. Links to things we loved across the Internet this month (articles, blog posts, and other links).
- Love For March. love beauty thrive updates from both inside and outside of the blog this month.
- In Case You Missed It. A highlight of love beauty thrive blog posts from this month.
- Love On This. A round-up of our weekly (on average) Love On This posts from this month (full of other amazing things for you to love on).
Loveology is our monthly coffee date together, a chance to catch up one-on-one at the end of each month. So pour yourself a fresh cup of coffee and let’s chat about what we loved in March, 2022.
- Ever since I heard all the talk about the incredibly popular, light-hearted, sugar sweet (and totally binge-able) new Netflix series, Virgin River and Sweet Magnolias, I’ve had the books on my to-be-read list. I finally picked up the first book of each in paperback! I’ll be looking to get my hands on the second books of both series next.
- I love this affordable, hydrating lip colour. Revlon’s ColorStay Ultimate Suede Lipstick in High Heels is the perfect pink sheen for casual, every day wear. Its soft, matte finish is ultra-moisturizing and lasts all day! I buy it on repeat and just put a fresh stick in my makeup bag.
- I’ve discovered that I am all about (i.e., obsessed) with air-popped popcorn as a healthy snack. It’s full of fiber and without all the chemicals and preservatives of microwave popcorn. I love my new hot air popcorn popper (it comes in pretty colours for your kitchen). All the snack, with none of the guilt.
- I love home office supplies. And this month, I discovered a new favourite. My white board plays a critical role in my work-from-home routine. It is absolutely essential to my day. These colourful, dry erase markers have individual built-in erasers and magnetic caps to stick directly to your magnetic white board (or other magnetic surface). Game-changer!
We support the people of Ukraine. This month, Loveology’s Link Love is featuring eight charitable organizations helping the Ukrainian people. If you’d like to donate or learn more about how you can help, these links can direct you.
- Choose Love
- World Central Kitchen
- Save the Children
- The Voices of Children Foundation
- United Help Ukraine
- Project HOPE
- World Vision
Love For March
- Hello, Spring! This month, we welcomed spring and enjoyed March Break. I have a great love and appreciation for March as a transition month representing change. And, I love also using that an opportunity to start spring cleaning my home. Have you started?
- In March, I revisited my healthy lifestyle goals for the year (and my other new year’s resolutions) to see how I’m doing. Do I still feel the same about my goals? Have my goals changed? Can I do better or revise my strategy? A check-in to see if I’m living in line with my intentions for myself and my life.
- As a family, we indulged in arts and culture this month. We enjoyed movies on the big screen at the theatre (after what feels like ages of closures and precautions) and signed up for music lessons.
- With the gradual arrival of a little more sunshine, warmth and daylight hours, we’re thrilled to be getting more active outdoors. A perfect way to welcome spring. It’s time to be outside! And with that, let’s see what April brings (Happy April, friends)!
In Case You Missed It
Love On This
Show us some love! Follow love beauty thrive on Pinterest here. Save this post for later using this pin. Reading, saving and sharing posts supports this blog, a small business. Thank you.