This post contains affiliate links. Should a purchase be made, Love Beauty Thrive may receive a small commission at no added cost to you. Affiliate disclosure is available here. Thank you.
Welcome to the weekend, friends! Your essential weekend reading is here.
It’s Love On This No. 6, our weekly post of happy favorites to elevate your weekend.
A quick and pretty list of books, recipes, shopping, happy news, and more.
We’ve listed 15 of our favorites from the past week or two, for you to love on over the weekend. We hope it brings some positivity to your day (and that you discover a new favorites for yourself too)!
At love beauty thrive, our hearts are with the people of Ukraine. If you’d like to know how you can help, visit Choose Love to learn more. We’ll also share more resources in this post.
Happy Friday! Here is this week’s Love On This . . .
Love On This No. 6
- Happy Spring! The sun is shining, the birds are singing. Do you have goals for the new season? We would love to hear about them.
- Also, Happy Spring Break! Safe, healthy and happy travels to all those enjoying March Break or Spring Break away from home. If you’re on staycation this year, have the best time (and thank you for supporting local).
- Did you celebrate St. Patrick’s Day? If you’re a little late, it’s ok! There’s still time to try this lucky marshmallow treat recipe from Delish (it looks amazing and oh so sweet).
- We shared our monthly book feature for March (and how to get a copy of your own) in this blog post, Books & Coffee No. 7, Find Your Unicorn Space. You can still read with us this month! Join us again in a couple weeks for April’s featured title.
- A young Ukrainian girl sings Let It Go in an underground bomb shelter. Oh my heart. She is now safe in Poland.
- This is for the one’s who stood their ground . . . strength to Odessa, Ukraine.
- Earlier this week, we shared 18 of the best new mental health and wellness books for women in this blog post. These are must-reads.
- Are you a chocolate lover? If you don’t follow Delish on Instagram, you need to. Check out the recipe for this amazing Fudgy Brownie Lasagna.
- Here’s a special sneak peek hint at an upcoming blog post . . . The Blue Zones Challenge: A 4-Week Plan For A Longer, Better Life.
- Have you tried this sulfate-free, brass toning, purple shampoo and conditioner from L’Oreal Paris EverPure? It has great reviews (and is available on Amazon and at the drugstore).
- Our favorite new healthy snack? Air-popped popcorn. Get yourself a bestselling Mirco-Pop Popcorn Popper, HotPop Bowl, or a Dash Hot Air Popcorn Popper to make this guilt-free treat.
- Happy Birthday Reese Witherspoon! One of the most inspirational, change-making women in Hollywood. Did you see Jennifer Aniston’s birthday wishes to her sister-at-heart?
- Ok, last Delish post for today. The recipes are just too good! Have you seen their amazing cookbooks? Here’s one of the newest, Party in an Air Fryer: 75+ Air Fryer Recipes from the Editors at Delish.
- Do you need a new hobby? Here’s a creative, easy, mindful activity that anyone can do (and helps you relax). You’ll have a beautiful piece of art when you’re done. We can’t get enough!
- Together, we can help the people of Ukraine. Oprah Winfrey linked resources and ways to support the Ukrainian people in this Oprah Daily Instagram post. We also listed a number of on-the-ground organizations accepting donations in last week’s Love On This.
Have a wonderful weekend!
Show us some love! Follow love beauty thrive on Pinterest here. Save this post for later using this pin. Reading, saving and sharing posts supports this blog, a small business. Thank you.