This post contains affiliate links. Should a purchase be made, Love Beauty Thrive may receive a small commission at no added cost to you. Affiliate disclosure is available here. Thank you for supporting this blog, a small business.
Are you ready for the weekend? We’ve made it through another week! It’s time to unwind and enjoy some fun and relaxation. And now that it’s Friday, it’s time for Love On This, love beauty thrive’s new series of happy favourites from the past week to kick off your weekend in the best way.
In case you missed it, here are the first two editions, Love On This No. 1 and Love On This No. 2, to get you all caught up on what this weekly series is all about. It’s your essential weekend reading of little bits of happiness. You’ll find on the blog every Friday to start your weekend with all the happy!
We’ll see you right here again next Friday . . . let’s get to it!
Love On This No. 3
- Happy Valentine’s Day! I hope you had a lovely day with the special Valentine’s in your life. If you forgot to treat yourself, it’s not too late! Our 1st Annual Valentine’s Day Gift Guide has perfect ideas.
- February is Black History Month. In Love On This No. 1, we recognized it with a children’s book pick. I’d like to also recommend The Hill We Climb: An Inaugural Poem for the Country and Call Us What We Carry: Poems by Amanda Gorman.
- Did you watch the Super Bowl? Congratulations to the Los Angeles Rams! But the real winners are everyone who got to watch the incredible Pepsi Super Bowl LVI Halftime Show. Wow, Mary J.!
- In Love On This No. 2, I shared how much I love my Instant Pot (and a great recipe). Here’s another one! This Instant Pot Olive Garden Minestrone Soup is one of the best copy cat recipes ever.
- Need more recipes? Drew Barrymore has a Cookbook Club! She shares favourite cookbooks from her personal collection. She’s even released her own, Rebel Homemaker: Food, Family, Life.
- Disney announced plans this week to build residential “Storyliving” communities across the U.S. Unique neighbourhoods with special Disney touches. Would you live in a Disney community?
- Didn’t you love Big Little Lies? One of the stars (and Jurassic Park actress) Laura Dern celebrated her 55th birthday this week with wishes from co-star Reese Witherspoon. Happy Birthday!
- Did someone say Jurassic Park? Laura Dern? The new Jurassic World Dominion trailer was released this week (and of course, it looks amazing). Will you be going to the movie theatre to see it?
- Last week, we talked about two of CeraVe’s bestselling skincare products. This week, the #1 Amazon bestseller in Facial Moisturizers is CeraVe AM Facial Moisturizing Lotion With Sunscreen.
- In a People exclusive, Matthew Perry shares the cover and title of his upcoming biography, Friends, Lovers and the Big, Terrible Thing: A Memoir. Will you be reading?
- Michelle Obama loves to knit! She shared her stress relief practice with a group of young women in Hawaii this week as part of the Obama Foundation’s Girls Opportunity Alliance. Michelle’s memoir, Becoming, is one of the best I’ve ever read.
- Want your home to smell like a Williams Sonoma store? Here are two of their signature stovetop simmer pot recipes to try at home, perfect wintery blends as we wait out the last of the season.
- I shared 25 easy ways to drink more water in a blog post this week. And yesterday, I shared how to set reading goals for the year and my 2022 book list. Read along with me!
- Are you taking part in Oprah Daily’s The Life You Want Class? In this monthly livestream, Oprah and her special guests guide participants in their building their best lives. It’s a year-long course, so it’s not too late to join in on this unique virtual experience.
- I’ve seen this Revlon One-Step Volumizer Hair Dryer and Hot Air Brush trending everywhere for the longest time! It’s a #1 Amazon bestseller in Hot-Air Hair Brushes. Have you tried it?
Show us some love! Follow love beauty thrive on Pinterest here. Save this post for later using this pin! Reading, saving and sharing our posts supports this blog, a small business. Thank you for all the love.