This post contains affiliate links. Should a purchase be made, Love Beauty Thrive may receive a small commission at no added cost to you. Affiliate disclosure is available here. Thank you.
It’s time for our April book feature! We’re so excited to share our selection (and start manifesting). We can’t wait to read with you this month. Spring is in the air, and this month’s book pick is perfect for a brand new season of change and growth.
Before we start, if you need to set (or get back on track) with your reading goals, we shared all about how in this blog post. We hope you’ll join us for Books & Coffee this month. Here’s what we’re reading in April . . .
Books & Coffee No. 8, Super Attractor
Our April book feature is Super Attractor: Methods For Manifesting A Life Beyond Your Wildest Dreams by #1 New York Times bestselling author Gabrielle Bernstein.
“This book is a journey of remembering where your true power lies.”
Bernstein, G. (2019). Super Attractor: Methods For Manifesting A Life Beyond Your Wildest Dreams.
New York: Hay House.
What’s Super Attractor About?
“This book is a journey of remembering where your true power lies. You’ll learn how to co-create the life you want. You’ll accept that life can flow, that attracting is fun, and that you don’t have to work so hard to get what you want. Most important, you’ll feel good. And when you feel good, you’ll give off a presence of joy that can elevate everyone around you. After reading this book, you will know how to fulfill your function: to be a force of love in the world.”
* Move beyond dabbling in your practice, when it’s convenient, to living a spiritual life all the timeSuper Attractor (2019)
* Take practical steps to create a life filled with purpose, happiness, and freedom
* Feel a sense of awe each day as you witness miracles unfold
* Release the past and live without fear of the future
* Tap into the infinite source of abundance, joy, and well-being that is your birthright
* Bring more light to your own life and the world around you
On The Charts
Super Attractor: Methods For Manifesting A Life Beyond Your Wildest Dreams is a New York Times bestseller. It is written by Gabrielle Bernstein, the #1 New York Times bestselling author of The Universe Has Your Back: Transform Fear To Faith.
Not one, but two, podcasts recently recommended Super Attractor. I took that as a sign, I need to read it! And it’s now our April book feature for us to read and experience together.
I’ve seen Gabrielle Bernstein’s books on bookstore shelves for years (and have read a few chapters of some titles) but this will be the first I’ve read start to finish. Based on recommendations of the power and insight of this book, I can’t wait to start.
Read with us! Are you ready to go between the covers with a book you can’t put down? Get your copy of Super Attractor by Gabrielle Bernstein from your local library or buy your own copy on Amazon (and pair it with a hot coffee for best results).
More By Gabrielle Bernstein
- Happy Days: The Guided Path From Trauma To Profound Freedom And Inner Peace (2022)
- Super Attractor: Methods For Manifesting A Life Beyond Your Wildest Dreams (2019)
- Judgement Detox: Release the Beliefs That Hold You Back from Living A Better Life (2018)
- The Universe Has Your Back: Transform Fear To Faith (2016)
- Miracles Now: 108 Life-Changing Tools For Less Stress, More Flow, And Finding Your True Purpose (2014)
- May Cause Miracles: A 40-Day Guidebook Of Subtle Shifts For Radical Change And Unlimited Happiness (2013)
- Spirit Junkie: A Radical Road To Self-Love And Miracles (2011)
- Add More Ing To Your Life: A Hip Guide To Happiness (2009)
More Books & Coffee
Super Attractor is the 8th edition of Books & Coffee. In case you missed them, you can read Books & Coffee No. 7, Find Your Unicorn Space, Books & Coffee No. 6, The Paper Palace, Books & Coffee No. 5, Educated, Books & Coffee No. 4, Atomic Habits (an life-changing read), Books & Coffee No. 3, Untamed, Books & Coffee No. 2, Finding Freedom and Books & Coffee No. 1, Becoming in the archives.
Check back the first week of May for our next book feature (and to read along with us). You might just find our first quarterly book review on the blog later this month too.
Show us some love. Follow love beauty thrive on Pinterest here. Save this post for later using this pin. Reading, saving and sharing posts supports this blog, a small business. Thank you.