This post contains affiliate links. Should a purchase be made, Love Beauty Thrive may receive a small commission at no added cost to you. Affiliate disclosure is available here. Thank you.
Happy Saturday, friends! Welcome to the weekend. It’s the seventh edition of love beauty thrive’s Love On This, our weekly feature to bring a little extra love to your weekend. Love On This is your essential weekend reading of all things happy, to get your weekend started right.
Are you ready for the weekend? What did you love about this week? Our hearts are with the people of Ukraine. Visit Choose Love and World Central Kitchen to learn how you can help.
And with that, here’s this week’s Love On This . . .
Love On This No. 7
- Hello, April. It’s the start of a brand new month (and a new season). What are your goals?
- We all know about the infamous Oscars moment. But, did you see the royalty that was Beyonce and her Compton performance? The respect and love that was Lady Gaga presenting with Liza Minella?
- Speaking of award shows, don’t miss the 64th Annual Grammy Awards this Sunday. We’ll be watching!
- We have news! love beauty thrive launched a new monthly feature this week, Loveology. We shared all about it in this blog post. Give it a read!
- Congratulations to the CBC’s Canada Reads winner, Five Little Indians: A Novel by Michelle Good.
- In case you missed it, we discussed the basic principles of the world’s healthiest diet this week. You can read about the Mediterranean Diet for beginners in this blog post.
- Are you getting ready for Easter? It’s not too far away! Get in the springtime spirit with these heartwarming animated movies for kids.
- If you don’t follow Half Baked Harvest on Instagram or Pinterest, you’re (seriously) missing out. Tieghan Gerard’s beautiful, stunning work in the kitchen is now a brand new cookbook, Half Baked Harvest Every Day, Recipes for Balanced, Flexible, Feel-Good Meals: A Cookbook.
- Do you buy clothes on Amazon? This beautiful boho lace tank for women is on sale this week. It’s available in many different colours and patterns.
- You all know we’re huge fans of Delish and their incredible recipes. Try this no-bake Creamsicle Cheesecake (it’s the real deal).
- Set your weekly intentions with Oprah. This week, Oprah focused on the soul teachers in your life and how to identify them. She gives questions to ask ourselves that help us live more authentically.
- One of the most anticipated books of the year, The Palace Papers: Inside the House of Windsor – The Truth and the Turmoil by Tina Brown is now available for pre-order. We featured another book on the royal family in Books & Coffee No. 2, Finding Freedom.
- Jennifer Garner is an inspirational role model. Here she is making bagged lunches for a local charitable organization as a random act of kindness. It inspires us. We hope it inspires you too!
- We love St. Ives’ Green Tea & Bamboo Blackhead Clearing Facial Scrub. A budget-friendly, Amazon’s Choice product, it gets the job job. It’s hydrating with all natural exfoliants.
- If you’d like to learn more about how you can help the children of Ukraine, please visit Save the Children and The Voices of Children Foundation. Thank you.
Show us some love. Follow love beauty thrive on Pinterest here. Save this post for later using this pin. Reading, saving and sharing posts supports this blog, a small business. Thank you.